Earning Your BS in Business Administration
OKWU’s business degree completion programs are designed to develop marketable business and management skills. The program will enable you to rise to new challenges in the workplace and allow you to enhance your professional development.
Choose an emphasis in Finance, Healthcare Administration or Management.
Our programs provide you with expertise and skills in the practical application of business operations, leadership, managerial finance, marketing and research. The focus of our programs are to hone your skills and put them to practical use in the areas of leadership, problem solving, performance systems, business strategies and other managerial skills necessary in the business arena.
More than a degree!
"Attending OKWU was the catalyst that helped me acquire a new career"
-Keith Scanlon BSBA, Finance
In order to graduate from Oklahoma Wesleyan University with the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree a student must complete the following criteria:
- A total of 126 credit hours consisting in the completion of:
24 hours of Core Business Curriculum
18 hours of Core Emphasis
45 hours of General Education
39 hours of Electives
- All Core Curriculum courses must be completed through OKWU AGS
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
On location & online
- Students not entering with an Associate’s degree must submit proof of a high school diploma or GED
- Official transcripts verifying a minimum of 45 transferable college credit hours (A maximum of 72 semester credit hours may be transferred from a two-year college. Transcripts are required from all colleges attended.)
- An overall grade point average of 2.0 in previous college work (Applicants with a GPA below 2.0 may be admitted on a conditional basis.)
- Students whose first language is not English (unless a US citizen) must have a TOEFL score of 69 or higher
- Students must either own or have access to a computer with internet capabilities
- Students must complete each core course with a 2.0 grade or better
- Students whose core GPA falls below 2.0 will be place on academic probation for the next term
- Students must comply with the program attendance policies to continue the program