Full-Time Coordinator for Student Resources and Daily Operations
This individual manages Bartlesville office and phone coverage and maintains a positive working relationship with the campus bookstore to communicate changes in textbooks, to order textbooks for students, and to coordinate delivery of books and material to all on-ground students. The individual supports the Bartlesville enrollment team by ordering transcripts. This person will also run reports from our Student Information System and Faculty Database.
Supervision Given or Received:
Work is performed under the general supervision of the Dean of Faculty Relations & Daily Operations.
Examples of Work Performed:
NOTE: Examples are illustrations only. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
- Orders all textbooks and resources for students and faculty
- Ships all books and materials to students at distant sites, to drop-in students, and to instructors
- Processes and oversees book distribution for Bartlesville and Tulsa students
- Copies all course guides that are used with textbooks
- Supervises work-study student, if available
- Maintains inventory of all books and materials for all AGS programs
- Keeps up with edition changes of books
- Maintains student book receipt records
- Supervises data collection for new student files
- Enters all data of student files into computer databases
- Sends for and collects all transcripts Assists faculty with Web Service access
- Prints and distributes faculty contracts
- Runs faculty payroll each month
- Processes faculty expense reports
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must demonstrate superior organizational skills
- Must be able to lift heavy boxes of books
- Must demonstrate good communication skills
- Performs all other duties as required
To apply for this position please complete our application by clicking below:
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at 918-335-6268 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an evangelical Christian university of The Wesleyan Church, Oklahoma Wesleyan University models a way of thought, a way of life, and a way of faith. It is a place of serious study, honest questions, and critical engagement, all in the context of a liberal arts community that honors the primacy of Jesus Christ, the priority of Scripture, the pursuit of Truth, and the practice of Wisdom. Nationally recognized by U.S. News and World Report and Forbes, the University offers a thriving academic community. It is located in Bartlesville, Oklahoma, a city of approximately 30,000 residents known for its strong schools and its appreciation for the arts. Bartlesville is the home of the annual OKMozart Festival and of Frank Lloyd Wright’s Price Tower. It is located in the beautiful Green Country region of northeast Oklahoma, forty-five miles north of Tulsa.