Full-Time AGS Enrollment Representative
The AGS Enrollment Representative serves as the first line of contact for prospective students in our Adult and Graduate Studies operation. The person in this role builds rapport with prospective students in order to explore academic options, explain program requirements, assist with securing all enrollment documents, and ensure the person is on track to pursue the degree of their dreams. The AGS Enrollment Rep works under limited supervision and takes the initiative to develop, expand, and secure a pool of applicants that results in achieving enrollment targets established for our programs.
Some local travel is required for this position.
Supervision Given or Received
Work is performed under the general supervision of the Director of Enrollment Services.
The ability to build rapport, proactively engage prospective students, develop new markets, secure enrollments, understand and effectively communicate enrollment procedures and requirements, and organize work is required. Two years of sales/marketing recruiting experience in a service industry is strongly preferred. Previous experience in a post-secondary educational institution is advantageous.
A Bachelor’s degree is required.
A valid driver’s license is required.
Examples of Work Performed
NOTE: Examples are illustrations only. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
- Responsible for presenting information meetings to prospective students.
- Responsible for assisting prospective students through the enrollment process by follow up via telephone, email, text and face-to-face communication.
- Responsible for managing the prospective student’s admissions files, from inquiry to matriculation.
- Responsible for traveling throughout an assigned territory to call on prospective leads; both individuals and corporations.
- Responsible for compiling a list of prospects for use as leads.
- Responsible for attending meetings as a representative of Oklahoma Wesleyan University as needed.
- Responsible for developing corporate support and activity for program growth.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To apply for this position please complete our application by clicking below:
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at 918-333-6151 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an evangelical Christian university of The Wesleyan Church, Oklahoma Wesleyan University models a way of thought, a way of life, and a way of faith. It is a place of serious study, honest questions, and critical engagement, all in the context of a liberal arts community that honors the primacy of Jesus Christ, the priority of Scripture, the pursuit of Truth, and the practice of Wisdom. Nationally recognized by U.S. News and World Report and Forbes, the University offers a thriving academic community. It is located in Bartlesville, Oklahoma, a city of approximately 30,000 residents known for its strong schools and its appreciation for the arts. Bartlesville is the home of the annual OKMozart Festival and of Frank Lloyd Wright’s Price Tower. It is located in the beautiful Green Country region of northeast Oklahoma, forty-five miles north of Tulsa.