1 part-time opening at our Tulsa Centre
This is a part-time clerical position which requires a friendly, pleasant personality, the ability to maintain confidentiality and the capacity to complete tasks with limited oversight. The employee in this position must be self-motivated and able to deal courteously with all types of people (including university students, student applicants, faculty members, and administrators) in an educational office environment. Good typing skills and computer/technology experience are required.
- 3:30 pm – 10:00 pm Monday – Thursday
- 8:30 am – 1:00 pm Saturdays as scheduled occasionally
- Additional hours may be required as needed
Supervision Given or Received
Work is performed under the general supervision of the Dean of AGS Daily Operations.
Examples of Work Performed
NOTE: Examples are illustrations only. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
- Manage access to classrooms as scheduled (unlock and lock)
- Assist instructors in the setup and use of classroom teaching technology
- Clean and maintain classrooms before and after the start of class sessions
- Maintain the appearance of the snack room
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email
- Greet visitors, aid students, and answer general questions regarding educational programs and educational services
- Assist students and faculty with Web Access log in
- Assist with book distribution for Tulsa cohorts
- Make student IDs
- Maintain current student files
- Assist Daily Operations personnel as needed
- Assist advisors by preparing packets for orientations and academic sessions
- Help prepare and send graduation packets
- Assist with Tulsa Grad Fair and distribution of caps and gowns for Tulsa
- Other tasks as directed by supervisor
To apply for this position please complete our application by clicking below:
Complete the Online Application
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at 918-335-6268 or email@example.com.
As an evangelical Christian university of The Wesleyan Church, Oklahoma Wesleyan University models a way of thought, a way of life, and a way of faith. It is a place of serious study, honest questions, and critical engagement, all in the context of a liberal arts community that honors the primacy of Jesus Christ, the priority of Scripture, the pursuit of Truth, and the practice of Wisdom. Nationally recognized by U.S. News and World Report and Forbes, the University offers a thriving academic community. It is located in Bartlesville, Oklahoma, a city of approximately 30,000 residents known for its strong schools and its appreciation for the arts. Bartlesville is the home of the annual OKMozart Festival and of Frank Lloyd Wright’s Price Tower. It is located in the beautiful Green Country region of northeast Oklahoma, forty-five miles north of Tulsa.