Financial Aid Processor
This full time position is responsible for the processing of federal, state and local financial aid funds. This includes, but is not limited to, Title IV originations and disbursements, submitting corrections to the federal databases, reconciling all funds, and coordinating state benefits.
Supervision Given or Received:
Work is performed under the general supervision of the Director of Financial Aid.
Examples of Work Performed:
NOTE: Examples are illustrations only. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
- Assists with all aspects of the student loan delivery system in the Office of Financial Aid.
- Calculates and repackages student loans due to over-award situations.
- Responsible for importing and exporting data to COD (Common Origination & Disbursement System).
- Reviews student loan reports and reconciles monthly.
- Responsible for importing entrance and exit counseling sessions.
- Creating disbursement rosters that are loaded by the Student Accounts Office onto students’ accounts.
- Verifying enrollment status of students at time of aid disbursement.
- Coordinates with the Business Office monthly to reconcile Title IV funds to OKWU funds.
- Performs all other duties as require
To apply for this position please complete our application by clicking below:
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at 918-335-6268 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an evangelical Christian university of The Wesleyan Church, Oklahoma Wesleyan University models a way of thought, a way of life, and a way of faith. It is a place of serious study, honest questions, and critical engagement, all in the context of a liberal arts community that honors the primacy of Jesus Christ, the priority of Scripture, the pursuit of Truth, and the practice of Wisdom. Nationally recognized by U.S. News and World Report and Forbes, the University offers a thriving academic community. It is located in Bartlesville, Oklahoma, a city of approximately 30,000 residents known for its strong schools and its appreciation for the arts. Bartlesville is the home of the annual OKMozart Festival and of Frank Lloyd Wright’s Price Tower. It is located in the beautiful Green Country region of northeast Oklahoma, forty-five miles north of Tulsa.