Full Time IT Specialist
1 opening that will start mid August 2014
To support the all end user’s on the Oklahoma Wesleyan University campus with their computer/technology needs.
Supervision Given or Received:
Work is performed under the general supervision of the Director of Information Technology.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Examples of Work Performed
NOTE: Examples are illustrations only. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
- Support all computer users on campus, both Windows and Mac based.
- Maintain other technology, such as printers and projectors.
- Perform software and hardware upgrades.
- Assist with set-up for activities where computers are required, such as registration.
- Maintain Active Directory user accounts, and create new ones as needed.
- Maintain student email accounts, and create new ones as needed.
- Manage podcasting and iTunes U.
- Manage Kayako online support ticket system.
- Support new web initiatives.
- Support Internet connections in honors housing.
- Support student’s personal computers, time permitting.
- Various other duties as assigned by the Director of Information Technology.
To apply for this position, please complete our application by clicking below:
Complete the Online Application
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at 918-335-6268 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an evangelical Christian university of The Wesleyan Church, Oklahoma Wesleyan University models a way of thought, a way of life, and a way of faith. It is a place of serious study, honest questions, and critical engagement, all in the context of a liberal arts community that honors the primacy of Jesus Christ, the priority of Scripture, the pursuit of Truth, and the practice of Wisdom. Nationally recognized by U.S. News and World Report and Forbes, the University offers a thriving academic community. It is located in Bartlesville, Oklahoma, a city of approximately 30,000 residents known for its strong schools and its appreciation for the arts. Bartlesville is the home of the annual OKMozart Festival and of Frank Lloyd Wright’s Price Tower. It is located in the beautiful Green Country region of northeast Oklahoma, forty-five miles north of Tulsa.