Part-Time Enrollment Services Assistant
The person in this position is responsible for ensuring that all admissions files for the Adult and Graduate Studies program are complete. This position is also responsible for transcript ordering along with other database-related information.
Supervision Given or Received:
Work is performed under the general supervision of the Director of Enrollment Services.
1. A personal and vital Christian faith consistent with the mission of the university.
2. A high school diploma is required. Some college is expected. A bachelor’s degree is preferred.
Examples of Work Performed:
NOTE: Examples are illustrations only. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
- Supervises data collection for new student files.
- Enters all data of student files into computer databases.
- Sends for and collects all transcripts.
- Sends necessary letters for enrollment support.
- Creates all cohort schedules.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Assists with reception when necessary
To apply for this position please complete our application by clicking below:
Complete the Online Application
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at 918-335-6268 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an evangelical Christian university of The Wesleyan Church, Oklahoma Wesleyan University models a way of thought, a way of life, and a way of faith. It is a place of serious study, honest questions, and critical engagement, all in the context of a liberal arts community that honors the primacy of Jesus Christ, the priority of Scripture, the pursuit of Truth, and the practice of Wisdom. Nationally recognized by U.S. News and World Report and Forbes, the University offers a thriving academic community. It is located in Bartlesville, Oklahoma, a city of approximately 30,000 residents known for its strong schools and its appreciation for the arts. Bartlesville is the home of the annual OKMozart Festival and of Frank Lloyd Wright’s Price Tower. It is located in the beautiful Green Country region of northeast Oklahoma, forty-five miles north of Tulsa.