Full-Time Enrollment Representative
The Enrollment Representative is responsible for recruiting students to enroll in programs offered by Oklahoma Wesleyan University with limited supervision.
Some travel is required for this position.
Supervision Given or Received
Work is performed under the general supervision of the AGS Director of Enrollment Services.
Two years of sales/marketing recruiting experience in a service industry. Previous experience in a post-secondary education organization may substitute for the required marketing experience.Must possess excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills.
A valid driver’s license is required.
Examples of Work Preformed
NOTE: Examples are illustrations only. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
- Responsible for presenting information meetings to prospective students.
- Responsible for assisting prospective students through the enrollment process by follow up via telephone, email and face-to-face communication.
- Responsible for managing the prospective student’s admissions files, from inquiry to matriculation.
- Responsible for traveling throughout an assigned territory to call on prospective leads; both individuals and corporations.
- Responsible for compiling a list of prospects for use as leads.
- Responsible for attending meetings as a representative of Oklahoma Wesleyan University as needed.
- Responsible for developing corporate support and activity for program growth.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To apply for this position please complete our application by clicking below:
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at 918-335-6268 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an evangelical Christian university of The Wesleyan Church, Oklahoma Wesleyan University models a way of thought, a way of life, and a way of faith. It is a place of serious study, honest questions, and critical engagement, all in the context of a liberal arts community that honors the primacy of Jesus Christ, the priority of Scripture, the pursuit of Truth, and the practice of Wisdom. Nationally recognized by U.S. News and World Report and Forbes, the University offers a thriving academic community. It is located in Bartlesville, Oklahoma, a city of approximately 30,000 residents known for its strong schools and its appreciation for the arts. Bartlesville is the home of the annualOKMozart Festival and of Frank Lloyd Wright’s Price Tower. It is located in the beautiful Green Country region of northeast Oklahoma, forty-five miles north of Tulsa.