The JMI 2nd Annual Collision Conference:
Discussions on Marriage & Human Sexuality
February 6 & 7, 2015 – Oklahoma Wesleyan University Campus
The JMI 2015 Collision Conference will address “Marriage & Human Sexuality” while seeking to equip Christians to apply the gospel on these issues with conviction and grace in their communities, their families and their churches. This event will be held on the campus of Oklahoma Wesleyan University February 6-7, 2015.
Are you and your church prepared for the moral revolution surrounding marriage, same-sex marriage, and sexuality issues happening across America? While human sexuality and social institutions are being redefined before our very eyes, the Bible presents marriage as an unchanging picture of the gospel through the union of one man and one woman. The gospel announces that the story of Jesus is greater than the sum total of our sexual desires.
We’ll equip you to defend marriage in the culture and strengthen marriage in the church by preparing you to address issues like:
- How do we effectively minister to those who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender?
- How has the divorce culture impacted marriage in our communities and our churches?
- What does sexual faithfulness look like for a same-sex attracted Christian?
- Why did God create marriage and why did he design it for the common good?
- How should a pastor counsel a same-sex couple that wants to join his church?
- How can churches minister to those who are single, dating, divorced or celibate?
- How can Christians show the love of Christ to gay family members or neighbors?
Join us at this year’s JMI Conference as we seek to explore what the gospel means for the future of marriage and sexual identity. Listen to great speakers, ask pressing questions at panel discussions, get practical equipping on these issues, and discover how your church can be a beacon of hope, clarity, and restoration. Space is limited for this conference, so make plans to join us at Oklahoma Wesleyan University, February 6-7, 2015.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or 918.335.6862