- Complete your free application online.
- Have your official high school transcript sent to us.
- Request that your SAT or ACT test score be sent to us.
If you’re applying with a high school diploma, you must submit your high school transcript and test scores. In order to be accepted, an applicant must meet two of these three requirements:
- A GPA of at least 2.0
- Rank in the upper half of your graduating class at time of acceptance
- An ACT score of an 18 or higher OR an SAT composite score of *940 (EBRW/Math sections). OR test for placement if no scores exist.
*SAT test taken prior to March 2016 must be an 860 or higher
If you’re applying with a GED, you must:
- Submit an official GED Credential
- Submit a composite SAT score of 860 (based on the critical reading/verbal and math sections) or an ACT score of 18. OR test for placement if no scores exist.
ACCEPTED? NEXT STEPS:
- Complete the FAFSA
- Pay the $250 (U.S. dollars) Enrollment Commitment
- Submit the Housing Form
- Complete the Oklahoma Wesleyan University Health Form
- Register for New Student Preview Weekend
For more info go to Accepted Students 101
Key Dates to Remember:
FAFSA opens: Oct. 1
To receive Oklahoma State Aid: As soon after Oct. 1 as possible
Presidential Leadership scholarship due: March 1
Valedictorian and Salutatorian Scholarship applicants must complete the F.A. process by: March 1
All forms and information can be sent to:
Office of Admissions
Oklahoma Wesleyan University
2201 Silver Lake Road
Bartlesville, OK 74003