If you’re applying with a high school diploma, you must submit your high school transcript and test scores. In order to be accepted, an applicant must meet two of these three requirements:
- A GPA of at least 2.0
- Rank in the upper half of your graduating class at time of acceptance
- A composite SAT score of 860 (based on the critical reading/verbal and math sections) or an ACT score of 18. OR test for placement if no scores exist.
If you’re applying with a GED, you must:
- Submit an official GED Credential
- Submit a composite SAT score of 860 (based on the critical reading/verbal and math sections) or an ACT score of 18. OR test for placement if no scores exist.
- Complete your free application online.
- Have your official high school transcript sent to us.
- Request that your SAT or ACT test score be sent to us.
Once accepted, you will need to:
- Complete the FAFSA.
- Submit the housing form.
- Pay the $250 (U.S. dollars) Enrollment Commitment.
- Complete the Oklahoma Wesleyan University health form.
- Register for New Student Preview Weekend.
For more info go to Accepted Students 101
Dates to Remember:
FAFSA opens: January 1
To receive Oklahoma State Aid: March 1
Presidential Leadership scholarship due: March 1
Valedictorian and Salutatorian Scholarship applicants must complete the F.A. process by: March 1
All forms and information can be sent to:
Office of Admissions
Oklahoma Wesleyan University
2201 Silver Lake Road
Bartlesville, OK 74003