How Your Support assists OKWU:
- Financial aid — OKWU gives 1.6 million in tuition discounts and fee waivers for deserving students.
- Faculty development — Sabbatical leaves are made available to qualifying faculty.
- Unrestricted resources — Non-budgeted needs can be met with flexible unrestricted gifts.
- Debt reduction — The University needs to continue to reduce its indebtedness.
- Facilities and special projects — Gifts earmarked for facilities or equipment can help OKWU ensure that faculty have the resources needed to grow and teach.
Regardless of the size of your gift, or where you want it to be used, it makes a difference.
The OKWU Foundation was established to help the University meet its financial needs beyond the assistance of the church, by cultivating private support. Oklahoma Wesleyan University identifies the OKWU Foundation as the preferred channel for private gifts benefiting all areas of the University enterprise. Therefore, the Development Staff of the University in tandem with the efforts of Foundation Directors use a variety of methods to make appeals to alumni, friends, corporations, foundations and other entities for gift contributions towards Giving Programs including the Annual Fund, Endowed Scholarships, Capital Projects, Scholarly Activity, Institutes and other priorities which arise.
David Preston – Bartlesville, OK
Mike Stice – Oklahoma City, OK
Ray Thomas – Bartlesville, OK
Randy Thompson – Bartlesville, OK
Jim Goings – Chula Vista, CA
Barry Buell – Bartlesville, OK
James Chapman – Lakeland, FL
Jeff Cotner – Bartlesville, OK
Daniel Keating – Tulsa, OK
Roger Metcalf – Gresham, OR
Judy Moreland – Bartlesville, OK
James Occhipinti – Coto De Caza, CA
Everett Piper – Bartlesville, OK
Kevin Potter – Bartlesville, OK
Roger Skelly – Bartlesville, OK
Ray Thomas – Tulsa, OK
Donald Walker – Ann Arbor, MI