B.S. in Organizational Management
Gain the expertise and skills in the practical application of human resources, interpersonal leadership and strategic decision-making with our Bachelor of Science degree in Organizational Management. The concentration of our Bachelor’s in OM is to equip you with relevant skills in areas of leadership, problem-solving, performance systems, business strategies and other managerial duties necessary to today’s growing business world. In addition to business fundamentals, this organizational leadership degree program will provide you with decision-making skills from a Christian worldview.
In contrast to other organizational leadership programs, ours will help you develop marketable business and management skills – all within the context of ethical behavior and a Christian worldview.
Students enrolled in our Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management degree program will study courses such as:
- Management & Leadership
- Organizational Behavior
- Management of Human Resources
- Business Ethics & Christian Wisdom
- Global Business Environment
Whether you’re looking for an on-campus or an online organizational management degree, you can rise to new professional, personal and spiritual challenges with our B.S. in Organizational Management program.
More than a degree!
"I went back to college specifically to get a degree... but what I didn’t anticipate was how meaningful it would be in my life. I have become very close to the people in my cohort and have been blown away with my professors. One of my professors was happy to help me by cell phone on a Saturday afternoon! Oklahoma Wesleyan is truly a college that works for working adults!"
-Brad Farnsworth, Graduate 2011
In order to graduate from Oklahoma Wesleyan University with the Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management degree a student must complete the following criteria:
- A total of 126 credit hours consisting in the completion of: 30 hours of Core Business Curriculum 45 hours of General Education 51 hours of Electives (4 upper division credit hours required)
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
- All Core Curriculum courses must be completed through OKWU AGS
- Students must complete each core course with a 2.0 grade or better
- Students whose core GPA falls below 2.0 will be place on academic probation for the next term
- Students must comply with the program attendance policies to continue the program
- Students not entering with an Associate’s degree must submit proof of a high school diploma or GED
- Official transcripts verifying a minimum of 45 transferable college credit hours (A maximum of 72 semester credit hours may be transferred from a two-year college. Transcripts are required from all colleges attended.)
- An overall grade point average of 2.0 in previous college work (Applicants with a GPA below 2.0 may be admitted on a conditional basis.)
- Students whose first language is not English (unless a US citizen) must have a TOEFL score of 69 or higher
- Students must either own or have access to a computer with internet capabilities