KANSAS CITY, Mo.— The Oklahoma Wesleyan Eagles held firm at No. 20 in the latest edition of the NAIA Women’s Soccer Coaches’ Poll, the national office announced Wednesday. The next poll will be the NAIA Women’s Soccer Postseason Poll, which will come out Wednesday, December 12.
- The poll was voted upon by a panel of head coaches representing each of the conferences, Association of Independent Institutions and Unaffiliated Groups.
- The Top 25 is determined by a points system based on how each voter ranks the best teams. A team receives 30 points for each first-place vote, 29 for second-place and so on through the list.
- The highest and lowest ranking for each team (a non-rating is considered a low ratings) is removed and the team’s ranking will be recalculated with an additional point added to each team for every ballot (including discounted ballots) that the teams appears on.
- Teams that receive only one point in the ballot are not considered “receiving votes.”
- For the complete ratings calendar, click here
2019 NAIA Women’s Soccer Coaches’ Top 25 Poll – Final Poll (November 13, 2019)
|RANK||LAST WEEK||SCHOOL [1st Place Votes]||RECORD||FINAL POINTS|
|1||1||Keiser (Fla.) ||17-1||494|
|2||2||William Carey (Miss.) ||16-1||486|
|3||3||University of Northwestern Ohio||18-1||465|
|5||6||Martin Methodist (Tenn.)||14-3-1||427|
|6||5||Central Methodist (Mo.)||19-0||424|
|7||7||Lindsey Wilson (Ky.)||14-3-1||398|
|9||9||Science & Arts (Okla.)||18-1||374|
|16||13||John Brown (Ark.)||12-3-3||264|
|18||19||MidAmerica Nazarene (Kan.)||14-4||213|
|23||23||Spring Arbor (Mich.)||8-4-6||116|
|25||25||Olivet Nazarene (Ill.)||15-2-1||105|
Dropped from the Top 25: Columbia (Mo.)
Others Receiving Votes: Columbia (Mo.) 100, Aquinas (Mich.) 91, Eastern Oregon 59, Trinity Christian (Ill.) 31, The Master’s (Calif.) 28, Truett McConnell (Ga.) 24, Bethel (Tenn.) 20, Campbellsville (Ky.) 14, Mount Vernon Nazarene (Ohio) 9, Middle Georgia State 8, Evangel (Mo.) 6, Tennessee Wesleyan 3.