Classes taught for the Certificate
- Intro to New Testament (Tuesday night 6:30-9:30pm; October 27, November 3, 10, 17, 2020)
- Wesleyan Church History (Winter 2021)
- Intro to Old Testament (Spring 2021)
- Intro to Theology (Fall 2021)
- Book of Acts (Winter 2022)
- Doctrine of Holiness (Winter 2022)
Each CROSS Training class costs $180 and is considered a non-credit Continuing Education Class. While each CROSS Training class will count towards your Ordination in The Wesleyan Church, you will not be able to receive College credit for any CROSS Training course you take. If you would like to receive College credit or a College degree in ministry, consider our Ministry and Leadership Program, which is also offered fully online.
You can order your books through the OKWU Brightspace Bookstore or book outlets like Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Wesleyan Publishing House. Some of your CROSS Training books may be downloaded digitally for your iPad, Nook, Kindle, or other digital reader.