Residential Enrollment Services Representative/Manager
1 full-time opening at our Bartlesville campus
OKWU’s Enrollment Services Manager drives the recruitment process for all incoming students to traditional Residential programs. The person in this role proactively engages key constituents and partners and identifies and develops opportunities to connect with potential students. After initially prompting interest in OKWU’s academic programs, the Enrollment Services Manager works directly with the potential student to select the program most aligned with the student’s goals and objectives, gather all required documentation for successful enrollment, communicate details regarding the process including key dates and process for admission to OKWU, and work with Student Development, Academics and other areas to assist the student in coming to campus and starting classes. The Enrollment Services Representative/Manager designs marketing and networking efforts, manages the budget associated with proposed activities, and carries responsibility for meeting enrollment targets.
Supervision Given or Received
Work is performed under the general supervision of the Vice President of Enrollment Services.
- A personal and vital Christian faith.
- An earned bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred.
- Customer Service/Marketing experience in a service environment (previous experience in post-secondary educational organization may substitute for marketing experience)
- Proven oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- A commitment to serving students
$27,000 – $30,000 / year
Examples of Work Performed
NOTE: Examples are illustrations only. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
- Responsible for presenting information meetings/campus visits to prospective students and their parents
- Responsible for customer service assisting prospective students through the enrollment process by follow up via telephone, email, text and face-to-face communication.
- Responsible for managing the prospective student’s admissions files, from inquiry to matriculation.
- Responsible for traveling throughout an assigned territory to call on prospective leads; both individuals and organizations, e.g. churches, college fairs, schools.
- Responsible for developing corporate support and activity for program growth.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Area of Responsibility Percent of Job Load Sales/Recruitment 30% Customer Service/Coaching 25% Budget Oversight 10% Marketing (Strategy & Execution) 15% Advising 5% Technology 5% Financial Aid 5% Student Accounts 5% 100%
To apply for this position please complete our application by clicking below:
Complete the Online Application
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at 918-335-6212 or email@example.com.
As an evangelical Christian university of The Wesleyan Church, Oklahoma Wesleyan University models a way of thought, a way of life, and a way of faith. It is a place of serious study, honest questions, and critical engagement, all in the context of a liberal arts community that honors the primacy of Jesus Christ, the priority of Scripture, the pursuit of Truth, and the practice of Wisdom. Nationally recognized by U.S. News and World Report and Forbes, the University offers a thriving academic community. With its main campus located in Bartlesville, Oklahoma, OKWU is part of a city of approximately 30,000 residents known for its strong schools and its appreciation for the arts. Bartlesville is the home of the annual OKMozart Festival and of Frank Lloyd Wright’s Price Tower. It is located in the beautiful Green Country region of northeast Oklahoma, forty-five miles north of Tulsa.