Enrollment Services Specialist
1 part-time opening at our Bartlesville Campus – 28 hours per week
The person in this position is responsible for maintaining the daily operations of the Residential Admissions Office, including but not limited to: data integrity, applicant communication, reception, departmental liaison, Admissions events, work study oversight and inventory management.
Supervision Given or Received
Work is performed under the general supervision of the VP of Enrollment Services.
Examples of Work Performed
[Note] Examples are illustrations only. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
- Collecting phone messages
- Inquiry receipt and disbursement
- Printing & mailing acceptance letters
- Reception- walk-in traffic and phone traffic
- Maintain master calendar for Admissions team
- Oversee work study schedules & task completion
- Completion of Admissions files for appropriate students
- Managing inventory & request for items from other departments
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- A personal and vital Christian faith.
- Microsoft Office and general computer/office skills
- High school diploma
- Proven oral, written, and interpersonal skills
To apply for this position please complete our application by clicking below:
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at 918-335-6212 or email@example.com
As an evangelical Christian university of The Wesleyan Church, Oklahoma Wesleyan University models a way of thought, a way of life, and a way of faith. It is a place of serious study, honest questions, and critical engagement, all in the context of a liberal arts community that honors the primacy of Jesus Christ, the priority of Scripture, the pursuit of Truth, and the practice of Wisdom. Nationally recognized by U.S. News and World Report and Forbes, the University offers a thriving academic community. It is located in Bartlesville, Oklahoma, a city of approximately 30,000 residents known for its strong schools and its appreciation for the arts. Bartlesville is the home of the annual OKMozart Festival and of Frank Lloyd Wright’s Price Tower. It is located in the beautiful Green Country region of northeast Oklahoma, forty-five miles north of Tulsa.