Executive in Residence
Finance and Investments
Chesapeake Energy School of Business
B.S., Oklahoma Wesleyan University; MBA, Oklahoma Wesleyan University
Mission & Passion
My mission and passion is to be able to make a difference in whatever classroom I am invited to be in. If I can facilitate a discussion on the subject at hand and add my life experience into the situation, whether it was good or bad, hopefully I can help the students make better choices than I did at their age. I try to impress on any student that being successful does not mean that you have millions of dollars. To be happy with your life, be Christ-centered in everything you do, then you will be successful.
“The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want.” – Psalm 23:1
“Show me your ways, Lord, teach me your paths.” – Psalm 25:4-5
“The greatest day in your life and mine is when we take total responsibility for our attitudes. That’s the day we truly grow up.” – John C. Maxwell
“A real Christian is the one who can give his pet parrot to the town gossip.” – Billy Graham
“Sometimes adversity is what you need to become successful.”- Zig Ziglar
- Personal Finance
- Corporate Finance
- International Finance
- Financial Institutions and Markets
- Business Law
- Leading Organizational Change
- Started my own Century 21 Real Estate Office in Tempe, AZ at the Age of 19, became the largest producing office in the SW Region for 12 of the 15 years, also was ranked in the top 10 in the world 2 years for Century 21 International.
- Served on numerous boards from Make-A-Wish, Easter Seals, Board of Realtors, and Big Brothers.
- Represented Companies such as Intel, McDonalds, Goodyear Tire Stores, Olive Garden, Holiday Inn, Metropolitan Life Insurance, Baskin Robbins, KFC.
- Opened over 20 successful businesses over the years.
- Currently serves as Chairman of the Board of Hart Properties.