1 opening – Bartlesville, OK
The person in this part-time position processes accounts payables and other financial tasks in order to ensure that creditors are paid in a timely manner, financial records are up-to-date, and that accounting information is accurate and comprehensive. The position requires a friendly, pleasant personality, diplomacy and tact, the ability to maintain confidentiality, work independently, prioritize, organize, work under pressure, and exercise logical discretion. Advanced computer skills including Excel and basic knowledge of accounting or bookkeeping are essential. A “team player” approach is necessary as this position requires interaction with various departments at OKWU as well as vendors.
Work is performed under the general supervision of the Director of Accounting.
Examples of Work Performed
[Note] Examples are illustrations only. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
- Processes invoices, check requisitions, expense reports, and purchase requisitions
- Prepares checks and purchase orders for distribution.
- Performs weekly integration of student, parent, and lender refund checks.
- Prepares monthly journal entries.
- Prepares 1099s at year end for all vendors.
- Compiles data for reports as requested.
- Assists in internal and external audits as requested.
- Processes gift batch donations in donation software and reports on donation data.
- Processes monthly sales tax report and payment for Doc Lacy’s campus coffee shop
- Assists in training Business Office Work Study.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.