1 Part-time Opening
This position requires a friendly, pleasant personality, diplomacy and tact, the ability to maintain confidentiality, to work independently, prioritize, organize, and the capacity to complete tasks with limited oversight and independent judgment. Computer skills, typing proficiency, attention to detail, ten-key calculator operation, ability to handle and count cash accurately, proper telephone skills, and courteous handling of the public are essential.
Work is performed under the general supervision of the Director of Accounting.
- Professes Jesus Christ as Savior and commits to personal spiritual growth
- Models personal integrity, ethical standards, and represents OKWU’s mission
- Previous cash handling experience preferred
- Excel proficiency desired
Examples of work performed
[Note] Examples are illustrations only. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
- Maintains the petty cash fund
- Receives cash, issues cash receipts and accounts for both
- Prepares daily bank deposits
- Maintains office supplies and forms
- Prepares journal entries
- Maintains computer and manual file systems
- Temporary parking permits
- Maintains subsidiary ledger for enrollment deposits
- Receives and records mortgage, interest, and dividend payments
- Performs related work as required