The Chesapeake Energy School of Business has a highly driven academic culture that strives to instill the core values of communication, competency, and character into all its students. These core values help guide each faculty member to develop exceptional graduates that will excel in their desired career paths.
The Chesapeake Energy School of Business at Oklahoma Wesleyan University seeks an energetic, highly-motivated, full-time Management or Marketing faculty member starting Fall 2023.
The successful candidate will teach undergraduate and graduate courses in traditional, non-traditional, and online modalities. In addition to teaching responsibilities, the successful faculty member will advise traditional undergraduate students, serve on college and departmental committees, pursue scholarly work and/or professional consulting, and perform other administrative duties as assigned. Those candidates passionate about developing academic and co-curricular activities for our students will be preferred.
Supervision Given or Received
The Dean of the School of Business provides general supervision.
Educational Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must be a growing believer in Christ that is aligned with the university’s educational mission which includes the integration of a Biblical worldview into each class’s material.
- A master’s degree in business is required.
- DBA/PhD in Management or a related field is highly preferred. Professional certifications are a plus.
- Prior teaching experience with demonstrated effectiveness at the undergraduate and graduate level is preferred.
- Professional experience is highly preferred.