General Office Assistant
One part time opening.
A person in this position will assist the General Office Manager in the operation and maintenance of the General Office. Due to the nature of sorting packages, the ability to lift up-to fifty (50) pounds is a requirement.
- A personal and vital Christian faith
- The ability to work independently and on a team
- Excellent organizational skills
SUPERVISION GIVEN / RECEIVED
Work is performed under the general supervision of the General Office Manager.
Examples of work performed
- Oversee the receiving and distribution of U.S. Mail, FedEx, and UPS mail and packages.
- Oversee the preparation of mail and packages to be mailed or shipped from the University.
- Assisting with the supervision of Work Study students.
- Answering the switchboard and directing calls.
- Waiting on customers at the window.
- Assisting the General Office Manager with toner distribution.
- Assisting with tracking and stocking office supplies for sale to departments.
- Assist in forwarding undeliverable packages and mail
- Other duties as assigned.