1 Part-Time Position Available
This position assists with the daily operations of the office in the Buildings and Grounds Department.
Work is performed under the general supervision of the Director of Facilities.
Examples of work performed
[Note] Examples are illustrations only. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
- Answer phones and monitor relevant email accounts
- Monitor the vehicle reservation system
- Manage fleet reservations
- Manage fleet maintenance
- Assist with onboarding new employees
- Maintain the Key System
- Assist with checking keys in and out for faculty, staff, students and vendors
- Assist with the annual Inventory Report
- Maintain cleanliness of B&G offices
- Other assignments as determined by the Director of Facilities.
- Professes Jesus Christ as Savior and commits to personal spiritual growth
- Models personal integrity, ethical standards, and represents OKWU’s mission.