One full time opening.
This position requires technical knowledge of Windows Server 2019, Microsoft SQL Server, IIS, VMware, online/electronic form systems, database management, and basic automation and scripting. This position requires critical thinking skills, an understanding of abstract concepts that define how multiple systems interact and connect. This position requires an understanding of business processes and an ability to translate them into forms and workflows that can be optimized and automated. This position requires excellent written and oral communication skills to support and train users on new, or existing, systems, policies, and/or procedures.
- A personal and vital Christian faith
- A bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- The ability to work independently and on a team
- Excellent organizational skills
SUPERVISION GIVEN / RECEIVED
Work is performed under the general supervision of the Director of Information Technology.
Examples of work performed
- Performs administrative tasks for the Student Information System, CRM, and ERP. Including routine and preventative maintenance.
- Consults with end-users to create and/or optimize online business forms and business process workflows.
- Manages the Laserfiche document management system and the Workflow system.
- Creates and maintains a test environment for all SQL based systems used to perform pre-implementation testing of systems and end-users
- Performs administrative tasks for Microsoft SQL Server (2008, 2012, and 2012 R2). Tasks include backup and restore, updates and upgrades, implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution.
- Performs general technical support for staff, faculty, and students.
- Maintain system documentation, standards, policies, and procedures.
- Assist in the maintenance of virtualized servers
- Provide meaningful feedback and recommendations on how to position the University and its systems for growth
- Support the Director of Information Technology in identifying opportunities to position the department to meet its, and the University’s, strategic goals.
- Performs additional tasks as assigned by the supervisor.