Office Assistant, Buildings & Grounds, Part-time, Bartlesville
This part time position assists with the daily operations of the office in the Buildings and Grounds Department. The position requires a friendly, pleasant personality, diplomacy and tact, the ability to maintain confidentiality, work independently, prioritize, and organize. Basic computer skills are essential.
Work is performed under the general supervision of the Director of Facilities.
- A personal and vital Christian faith
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Previous experience in an office environment
Examples of Work Preformed
NOTE: Examples are illustrations only. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
- Answer phones and monitor relevant email accounts
- Monitor the vehicle reservation system
- Manage fleet reservations
- Manage fleet maintenance
- Assist with onboarding new employees
- Maintain the Key System
- Assist with checking keys in and out for faculty, staff, students and vendors
- Assist with the annual Inventory Report
- Maintain cleanliness of B&G offices
- Other assignments as determined by the Director of Facilities.
To apply for this position please complete our application by clicking below:
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at 918-335-6273 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an evangelical Christian university of The Wesleyan Church, Oklahoma Wesleyan University models a way of thought, a way of life, and a way of faith. It is a place of serious study, honest questions, and critical engagement, all in the context of a liberal arts community that honors the primacy of Jesus Christ, the priority of Scripture, the pursuit of Truth, and the practice of Wisdom. Nationally recognized by U.S. News and World Report and Forbes, the University offers a thriving academic community. It is located in Bartlesville, Oklahoma, a city of approximately 30,000 residents known for its strong schools and its appreciation for the arts. Bartlesville is the home of the annual OKMozart Festival and of Frank Lloyd Wright’s Price Tower. It is located in the beautiful Green Country region of northeast Oklahoma, forty-five miles north of Tulsa.