The advisor serves the following functions:
- The advisor shall strive to help students achieve the maximum educational opportunities and benefits that are inherent in the leadership of such an organization.
- The advisor shall encourage community life rapport.
- The advisor shall be expected to attend meetings as frequently as deemed necessary but should have some periodic meetings to assist in establishing, planning, implementing, and evaluating goals.
- The advisor must be a full-time employee of Oklahoma Wesleyan University.
- All established organizations are expected to comply with policies and Christian principles of Oklahoma Wesleyan University. The advisor should assist in the interpretation and understanding of these policies and principles.
- The advisor should be available to advise and supervise the expenditures of the organization’s funds.
By filling out the form below, I understand the expectations of my leadership role of advising a student club/organization. I agree to help lead students and guide them to make wise, mature decisions in the best interest of both the organization and Oklahoma Wesleyan University.