Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
Advance your career.
OKWU’s Master of Business Administration is designed to give students an advanced understanding of leadership strategies and business trends. Designed for working professionals, students will learn the appropriate knowledge, practical skills, and professional abilities necessary to fill executive, managerial, and administrative positions in business, industry, government, and nonprofit organizations.
The program allows students to choose from five career-specific areas of concentration:
- Human Resource Management
- Nursing Management
- Organizational Leadership
Get More Information
Thanks for your interest in our Graduate & Professional Programs. Please fill the information below to get more information.
In addition to providing our students with a mastery of their craft, we desire to instill a firm foundation of Christian values and ethics, consistent with the mission of OKWU. We prepare our graduates to be true leaders in the field of business.
Simple Online Application
Continue to Work Full Time
One Course at a Time
Degree at a Glance
- Course length: Eight weeks
- Program length: 96 weeks
- Delivery format: 100% online
- Style: Accelerated course style with flexible learning choices
- Total program credit hours: 36
- Credit hours to graduate: 36
How does it work?
- Student Cohorts: Students are organized into cohorts of ten or more and go through our program together.
- Weekly Assignments: Students will complete weekly materials and virtually connect with professors and other students.
- Asynchronous Format: Students can log into coursework 24/7 online.
What are the benefits?
- Entirely online. No classroom requirements.
- Federal financial aid available.
- Corporate reimbursement approved.
- No GMAT required.
Cost Per Credit
|Total Resource Fee||$900|
|Technology Fee @ $65 per term||$455|