Students find meaningful community in their dorms, taking it from a place to sleep to a place to call home. OKWU offers five male residence halls and four female residence halls, each with thoughtfully appointed resident assistants to mentor you as you dive into college life.
OKWU is more than a college campus. Here, your tomorrow is better because of the friendships you make.
As a Christian university, we believe in the transforming grace of Jesus Christ and are passionate about spiritual growth. That’s why we facilitate various opportunities for you to grow in your faith, including twice-weekly chapel, student-led worship nights, prayer groups, and more.
Explore your passions and hobbies through OKWU clubs, and join a community of other like-minded students!
Find your fit
- Croquet (3x National Collegiate Golf Croquet Champions)
- Cultural Connections Club
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- OKWU Chorale, Jazz Ensemble, and Relentless (an a capella vocal group)
- Student Government
- Student Worship Teams
- The Eagle (student-led online newspaper)
- What’s New OKWU (student newscast)
- Indoor Soccer
- Ultimate Frisbee
OKWU is located in Bartlesville— a town nestled in northeastern Oklahoma’s “green country,” just 45 minutes outside of Tulsa. Here are a few of our favorite spots:
- Downtown Bartlesville | Home to local coffee roastery, fresh juice bar, bakeries, and hometown-eats
- Osage Hills State Park | 1,100 acres offering hiking trails and cliff jumping
- Pathfinder Parkway | 12-mile paved trail for running and biking
- Pawhuska | Historic downtown in Osage County known for its American Indian culture
- Price Tower | Innovative skyscraper designed by Frank Lloyd Wright
- The Gathering Place | Tulsa’s riverfront park, named America’s Best New Attraction by USA Today
- Woolaroc | 3,700-acre wildlife preserve and art museum
Student Features | View More
Our Eagle mentors are ministering to students all across the country this summer. Here’s how you can partner with them in prayer.