Masters in Education (M.Ed.)
Prepare to lead.
Prepare for an administrative role within a school, district, or ministry organization – all while working full-time. OKWU’s Master’s in Education program is designed for teachers and educational professionals. Upon completion of courses, students will possess the appropriate knowledge, skills, and professional abilities to be a successful leader in the P-12 arena. The administrative or licensure track meets state requirements for principals and allows candidates who successfully complete the program to sit for the Oklahoma Subject Area Test (OSAT) for principals. The teaching track helps classroom teachers become leaders in their schools and around the state.
Get your degree while still working. OKWU’s program is entirely online, allowing students to earn their degree in as little as 22 months.
In addition to providing our students with a mastery of their craft, we desire to instill a firm foundation of Christian values and ethics, consistent with the mission of OKWU. We prepare our graduates to be true leaders in the field of education.
Simple Online Application
Continue to Work Full Time
One Course at a Time
How does it work?
- Students can enroll in the program at any point in the calendar year.
- Students will complete weekly assignments and virtually connect with professors and other students.
- Asynchronous Format: Students can log into coursework 24/7 online.
What are the benefits?
- Entirely online. No classroom requirements.
- Federal financial aid is available for those who qualify.
- Pastor, minister, and ministry scholarships available.
- Service-member friendly.
- Corporate reimbursement accepted.
- Regionally accredited through HLC.
Degree at a glance:
- Course length: Eight weeks
- Program length: 88 weeks
- Delivery format: 100% online
- Style: Accelerate course style with flexible learning choices
- Total program credit hours: 33
- Credit hours to graduate: 33
Cost Per Credit
|M.Ed. Education Cost||Total|
|Total Resource Fee||$825|
|Technology Fee @ $65 per term||$390|