Masters in Nursing (MSN)
For the health of your patients – and your career.
OKWU’s Master of Science in Nursing program is designed to help students push their careers forward with a degree that explores advances in nursing technology and healthcare best practices, all from the foundation of a Christian perspective. Designed for working adults, this program provides two tracks of specialized coursework – Nursing Administration and Nursing Education – to let you customize your program to your career ambitions.
We’ve designed this curriculum for experienced nurses seeking roles that require advanced practice skills in order to function as providers and organizers of the healthcare delivery process, or as faculty members in a nursing education program.
In addition to providing our students with a mastery of their craft, we desire to instill a firm foundation of Christian values and ethics consistent with the mission of OKWU. We prepare our graduates to be true leaders in the field of nursing.
Simple Online Application
Continue to Work Full Time
NNEI Applications Accepted
One Course at a Time
How does it work?
- Students are organized into cohorts and go through our program together.
- Asynchronous Format: Students can log into coursework 24/7 online.
What are the benefits?
- Entirely online. No classroom requirements.
- Federal financial aid is available for those who qualify.
- Corporate reimbursement accepted.
- CCNE accreditation
- NNEI applications accepted.
Degree at a Glance
- Course length: Eight weeks
- Program length: 88 weeks
- Delivery format: 100% online
- Style: Accelerated course style with flexible learning choices
- Total program credit hours: 33
- Credit hours to graduate: 33
Cost Per Credit
|Total Resource Fee||$825|
|Technology Fee @ $65 per term||$390|