RN to BSN
MAKE YOUR TOMORROW POSSIBLE WITH 100% ONLINE CLASSES TODAY!
A healing touch.
OKWU’s online Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN) is a journey of knowledge, personal experience, and faith, designed to not only improve your professional character but also your self-awareness as a caregiver. Our nursing program, built on the foundation of Christian belief, advances our students’ existing foundations of knowledge and personal experiences, giving credit for what they already know and providing a deeper perspective on the art and science of nursing. Our curriculum is also infused with biblical lessons and values consistent with the theology of The Wesleyan Church.
Our program is designed to fit into a student’s busy schedule, supplementing an RN degree with the education needed to reach the 126 credit hours needed for the Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, our program teaches the insights needed to provide better care, while offering a path to the credentials our students need to better their careers. https://www.aacnnursing.org/CCNE
Simple Online Application
Continue to Work Full Time
One Course at a Time
NNEI Applications Accepted
Federal Financial Aid Available
In-State Tuition for all Students
How does it work?
- Students are organized into cohorts to go through our program together.
Each week students will complete online assignments and virtually connect with professors and other students.
- Asynchronous Format: Students can log into coursework 24/7 online.
What are the benefits?
- Entirely online. No classroom requirements.
- Federal financial aid is available for those who qualify.
- Corporate reimbursement accepted.
- CCNE Accredited.
- NNEI Applications Accepted.
Degree at a Glance
- Course length: Five to seven weeks
- Program length: 78 weeks
- Delivery format: 100% online
- Style: Accelerated course style with flexible learning choices
- Total program credit hours: 46
- Credit hours to graduate: 126
- Continuous enrollment: Classes begin every five weeks.
Cost Per Credit
|Total Resource Fee||$1,150|
|Technology Fee @ $65 per term||$390|