MARCH 25, 2021
GIVE DAY is a virtual event supporting OKWU’s student scholarships and Annual Fund. We’re incredibly thankful for your extreme generosity on #OKWUGiveDay!
If you missed out on the event, there’s still time to get involved. You can make a gift now to help us reach our $85,000 matching gift – and beyond!
If you experienced delays with our give form, or didn’t receive a confirmation email, please call 918.335.6243 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure your gift went through. Thank you!
What Students are saying about #OKWUGiveDAy:
“Whether it be a donation of time, money, or prayer, I sincerely appreciate every donation given to OKWU. As I reflect on these past two semesters, I am reminded of last year’s chapel theme: multiply. Upon donating to OKWU, you have invested in students to multiply the kingdom of God in whatever field they enter and for that, I am so grateful!”
– Zoee Granville
“Oklahoma Wesleyan has given me much more than an education. Our university equips us to be leaders who follow Christ and makes every effort to ‘develop the whole person,’ as President Dunn would say. Your donations make it possible for students like me to grow in Christ and in our future careers. Thank you for your generosity and for making it possible to attend OKWU!”
– Aubrie Owen
“Thank you so much for investing in the life-giving community OKWU provides. I am amazed how much God has used my campus experience to humble and grow me in life and leadership. I’m so thankful for the opportunity to learn more of Christ, His Word, myself, and how I can impact culture with the lordship of Christ. It would not have been possible without your gracious contribution.”
– Ben Bender
Credit Card by Phone:
Contact Alyssa Wade at 918-335-6243
Give by Check:
Make check payable to Oklahoma Wesleyan University. Note “Give Day” in the memo line.
Oklahoma Wesleyan University
Attn: Business Office
2201 Silver Lake Road Bartlesville, OK 74006
*If possible, when providing a large donation, please send payment by check to ensure OKWU receives a full donation. When using a credit card, the university pays a percentage fee which is deducted from the donation. (i.e. A $5,000 donation would be $4,875.00 after fees.) If paying via credit card is still the most convenient for you, we understand and are grateful for your generosity.
Social Media Kit
Want to get involved in #OKWUGiveDay? You can help by spreading the word! Use the social media kit below to show the world how you’re making a difference in the lives of OKWU students, and be sure to share, comment, and like posts from our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts.
SOCIAL MEDIA PHOTOS
Want to let others know about OKWU Give Day, but aren’t sure what to say? Check out some sample social media posts. Not feeling creative? Just use them word-for-word (we won’t tell if you don’t.)
SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT #OKWUGIVEDAY:
- #OKWUGiveDay is here! Donate to student scholarships and make a difference in the lives of OKWU students. Make a gift at http://okwu.edu/giveday.
- Your gift can help students like Summer and Nikki receive a great education! Join in on #OKWUGiveDay today and make a real difference in students’ lives! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgI_e15cots
- Have you heard about #OKWUGiveDay? It’s happening right now! You can make a lasting impact on the lives of students. Make a gift at http://okwu.edu/giveday.
- Help #OKWUGiveDay reach it’s goal! Every gift, any size , has an important impact! Pray. Share. Give at http://okwu.edu/giveday.
- It’s #OKWUGiveDay, but you don’t have to make a financial gift to get involved! Join the OKWU Prayer Team to pray specifically and effectively for the university and its students. Join at www.okwu.edu/prayer-team.
SHARE THAT YOU GAVE:
- I just gave to #OKWUGiveDay, and you can too! They need more generous donors to make a difference in the lives of students. Make your gift at http://okwu.edu/giveday.
- I’m giving to make a difference in the lives of OKWU students! Can you help us on #OKWUGiveDay? Make a gift now at http://okwu.edu/giveday.
- OKWU students depend on the generosity of donors like you to experience life-changing education. Will you make a difference on #OKWUGiveDay? Give now at http://okwu.edu/giveday.
SHARE THE evening of March 25:
- There are only a few hours left of #OKWUGiveDay! There’s still time to support OKWU students with a gift at http://okwu.edu/giveday.
- Your generous gift to #OKWUGiveDay makes a life-changing impact on the lives of OKWU students. There are only a few hours left – will you help? http://okwu.edu/giveday
2021 Charitable Gift Advantage
Did you know you can save money on your taxes with a charitable gift this year?
This year, a special COVID-19 tax provision allows charitable gifts to be deducted from your federal income taxes even if you don’t itemize deductions – up to $300 for an individual and up to $600 for couples filing jointly – which means your donation on #OKWUGiveDay can reduce your federal tax bill. For donors who itemize deductions, the COVID-19 relief bill suspends the 60% of adjusted gross income limitation on cash gifts in 2021.
Your gift is important to OKWU and lowers your taxes. This is the year to contribute to OKWU and make a difference in the lives of our students.
Subscribe to OKWU’s mailing list.
Things are always changing with our alumni and friends. Update your info to receive the latest OKWU news and select the ‘mail’ checkbox to receive the free Tower magazine.