The Chesapeake Energy School of Business at Oklahoma Wesleyan University invites applications for anticipated adjunct positions and subject-matter experts (SME) in support of its graduate business programs.
Function of Job
The person performs part-time online teaching, instructional, and/or subject-matter expert (SME) duties in order to provide an excellent learning experience for graduate business students.
Work is performed under the direct supervision of the Office of Graduate & Professional Studies on behalf of the Chesapeake Energy School of Business.
- Professes Jesus Christ as Savior and commits to personal spiritual growth
- Models personal integrity, ethical standards, and represents OKWU’s mission
- A completed doctoral degree (Ph.D., DBA, or DM) in Business, Management, Marketing, or a related field.
- Experience in using a Learning Management System (LMS)
- Prior experience designing graduate business curriculum highly desired