College Starts Now
Affordable college credit with a curriculum you can trust.
Through a groundbreaking partnership with TEL Library, OKWU Prep provides an innovative learning path for high school students to earn college credit through concurrent enrollment. Students are challenged with faith-based curriculum in a growing number of compelling courses. OKWU’s partnership with TEL provides a dynamic online learning environment with rubric-based assignments, live exams, and peer interactions.
Our nationally recognized faculty provide a learning experience that will give you a head start in launching a successful college career from right where you are. Gain up to 45 credit hours in the program – a full year of college.
Are you ready?
OKWU Prep is available to high school juniors and seniors who meet the following criteria:
- 3.0 grade point average.
- ACT score of 18 or higher or a composite SAT score of 960 or higher.
- Complete the online OKWU Prep form.
- Complete the online transcript and counselor download.
- Complete the online media consent FERPA forms.
- Receive your OKWU Prep Acceptance Letter
- Attend the OKWU Prep Day on our main campus.
- At your high school with a facilitator.
- On our Bartlesville OKWU Campus.
- Receive an OKWU Liberal Arts Certificate.
- Enroll in the full OKWU experience.
- Be an Eagle!