If you’re applying as a transfer student, you will need:
- A transcript of all academic work from every college and university you’ve attended
- A GPA of at least 2.0
- Complete your free application online.
- Have your official college transcripts sent to us.
Once accepted, you will need to:
- Complete the FASFA
- Pay the $250 (U.S. dollars) Enrollment Commitment
- Submit the housing form
- Complete the Oklahoma Wesleyan University Medical Records Process.
- Register for New Student Preview Weekend
For more info go to Accepted Students 101
All forms and information can be sent to:
Office of Admissions
Oklahoma Wesleyan University
2201 Silver Lake Road
Bartlesville, OK 74003