Christian Ministry (AAS)
MAKE YOUR TOMORROW POSSIBLE WITH 100% ONLINE CLASSES TODAY!
Prepared to lead.
OKWU’s Associate of Applied Science in Christian Ministry is designed to equip students with the skills and experience required to take on a deeper leadership role within a church or ministry organization. If you feel called to take the next step in your ministry training, we want to help you pursue that calling.
Simple Online Application
Continue to Work Full Time
One Course at a Time
How does it work?
- Student Cohorts: Students are organized into cohorts of ten or more and go through our program together.
- Weekly Assignments: Students will complete weekly assignments and virtually connect with professors and other students.
- Asynchronous Format: Students can log into coursework 24/7 online.
Rhema and Victory students – Receive credit for your Rhema/Victory studies towards your associate degree. Earn your AAS in Christian Ministry quickly by transferring your credits. Rhema/Victory students may transfer up to 30 credit hours for AAS degree, up to 63 for BS degree.
What are the benefits?
- Entirely online. No classroom requirements.
- Federal financial aid available.
- Corporate reimbursement approved.
- Servicemember friendly.
Degree at a glance:
- Course length: Five weeks
- Program length: 50 weeks
- Delivery format: 100% online
- Style: Accelerated course style, asynchronous
- Total program credit hours: 30
- Credit hours to graduate: 60
- Continuous enrollment: Classes begin every five weeks.
- Apply online.
- Send official transcripts to OKWU.
- Complete FAFSA.
Cost Per Credit
|Registration Fee (one time, non-refundable)||$50|
|Total Resource Fee for Core||$750|
|Technology Fee @ $65 per trimester (estimate based on 7 trimesters)||$455|