Eagle Week Schedule
Sunday: January 17
- Returning Student Move-in starts at 12:00pm thru Monday, January 18. *If you are a returner moving in between 2-4 pm, please do not park in the circle.
- New Student Move-in – Sunday, January 17 from 2:00pm to 4:00pm
- Students may not move into the residence halls or houses any earlier than the day and time listed above.
Monday: January 18
- 8:00am-9:00am: Breakfast in Dining Commons
- 9:00am-12:00pm: Completing Registration for New students in Drake Library
- 11:00am: MLK Parade in Tulsa – If interested, sign up here. (Sign-ups close Thursday, January 14th @ 5pm)
- 11:30am-12:30 pm: Lunch in Dining Commons
- 5:00pm-6:00pm: Dinner in Dining Commons
- 8:00pm: Student Activity in Mueller Sports Center
- 10:00pm: Floor Meetings for on-campus students (mandatory)
Tuesday: January 19
- First day of Classes
- Worship night in Mansion @8pm
Wednesday: Home Basketball Games
Thursday: Video Game Tournament
Friday: Volleyball Tournament @ 8pm
Saturday: Movie Night in Lyon Hall @8pm
What are chapel expectations?
Ben Rotz answers student questions about Fall 2020 chapel expectations. Share questions with email@example.com.