Assistant Professor of Biblical Studies
School of Ministry and Christian Thought
B.A. in Biblical Studies Oklahoma Wesleyan University, 2005
M.A. in Biblical Studies Asbury Theological Seminary, 2013
Ph.D. Candidate London School of Theology
Mission & Passion
Years ago in the classroom environment I discovered a robust faith that could go the distance. I teach with the hope that my classes would function similarly, as a laboratory for personal and communal formation, drawing students and teacher further into worship and mission through rigorous study.
ἀρκεῖ σοι ἡ χάρις μου, ἡ γὰρ δύναμις ἐν ἀσθενείᾳ τελεῖται.
My grace is sufficient for you, for power is made perfect in weakness.
– 2 Corinthians 12:9
- Introduction to New Testament Literature
- Introduction to Old Testament Literature
- Hebrew/General Epistles (IBS)
- Acts of the Apostles (IBS)
- Elementary Biblical Hebrew
- 1 Corinthians: A General Reader. T. Michael W. Halcomb, Fredrick J. Long, eds. Wilmore, KY: GlossaHouse, (forthcoming).