Opportunity Knocks could cover the full investment of a student’s tuition and fees for the academic year at Oklahoma Wesleyan University.
Many talented high school students across Oklahoma will excel in their classrooms yet find them selves unable to attend a top university due to their individual financial restrictions. Oklahoma Wesleyan University (OKWU) believes that all students should have the opportunity to pursue education beyond high school and be able to seek proper training to purse their most ambitious goals. To assist financially struggling students, OKWU developed a partnership with selected area high schools called Opportunity Knocks.
In order to be eligible for Opportunity Knocks, you must meet the following criteria:
1. Sign up for OHLAP (Oklahoma’s Promise) during 8th, 9th, or 10th grade years.
2. Be recommended by your high school counselor for the program.
3. Complete the FASFA during 12th grade by February 1st.
4. Complete an application for OKWU during 12th grade by February 1st.
5. Schedule meeting with OKWU Financial Aid for final determination. (Call 918-335-6282 or utilize email, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Get enrolled and start your future!