The Impact of Many
OKWU students come from all over the world to pursue their callings in Christ. It’s through generous donors that OKWU continues to stand strong in its mission to help students discover, live, and deepen their relationship with Jesus to influence culture with Grace and Truth.
Your gift is vital to the health of OKWU and the continued fulfillment of our mission. Make an immediate impact on the lives of students. If you’re interested in sponsorship or making a gift please contact us at email@example.com.
Support the Eagle Campus Expansion
FIELDS & TRACK PROJECT
The Fields & Track project is a critical need for the success of future OKWU athletics. This project includes an expansion of a new track and field, in addition to turfing fields for baseball, softball, and soccer. Highlights include:
- Championship turf fields for soccer, baseball, and softball
- New track and field and cross-country course
- Supporting athletic success, recruitment, intramurals, university and community events
- A start goal of raising $3 million has been set before breaking ground (with $500,000 already being pledged)
The multipurpose nature of an artificial turf field makes it appealing to a wide variety of users — will you invest in its long-term financial success?
FIELD HOUSE PROJECT
OKWU envisions a new multipurpose facility with indoor fields, training rooms, and locker rooms. A dynamic field house would allow for all-weather practicing, training camps, community events, and more. Some of the features include:
- Field House (approximately 55,000 sq.ft.) elevating the OKWU campus experience for retention and recruitment
- Indoor turf field (approximately half a soccer field)
- Athletic offices, concessions, lockers rooms, fitness and training areas
- Dynamic flex space functioning as classroom space and a hospitality suite
- Facility use would include university activities, training camps, and community events
Retention – 74% of students report that campus recreation facilities influenced their decisions to continue attending their chosen university.
Recruitment – 67% of students report that campus recreation facilities and programs influenced their decision of which university to attend.
MUELLER SPORTS COMPLEX
The focus of health, wellness, and athletic success will advance our mission of developing the whole person to reach the whole world.
- Enhanced access to health and wellness facilities for all students, faculty and staff
- Increase the flexibility of both athletic and academic calendars
- Upgraded sports facilities for basketball, volleyball, wrestling, intramurals, and more