Adjunct Professor- School of Business
The Chesapeake Energy School of Business at Oklahoma Wesleyan University invites applications for anticipated adjunct positions and subject-matter experts (SME) in the area of Human Resource Management in support of its undergraduate business programs.
Function of Job
The person performs part-time online teaching, instructional, and/or subject-matter expert (SME) duties in order to provide an excellent learning experience for graduate business students.
Work is performed under the direct supervision of the Office of Graduate & Professional Studies on behalf of the Chesapeake Energy School of Business.
• Professes Jesus Christ as Savior and commits to personal spiritual growth
• Models personal integrity, ethical standards, and represents OKWU’s mission
• A completed doctoral degree (Ph.D., DBA, or DM) in Business, Management, Marketing, or a related field. A master’s degree with industry certification may also be considered.
• Experience in using a Learning Management System (LMS)
• Prior experience designing business curriculum highly desired
To apply for this position please complete our application by clicking below:
Complete the Online Application
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at 918-335-6273 or firstname.lastname@example.org