Church Planting (AA)
MAKE YOUR TOMORROW POSSIBLE WITH 100% ONLINE CLASSES TODAY!
Grow the Kingdom.
OKWU’s Associate of Arts in Church Planting is designed to equip pastors, entrepreneurs, and lay leaders with the skills needed to multiply the Gospel through church planting.
With a curriculum designed by Dwight Nash, a renowned church planting leader with 1,000 churches, this program will prepare those who have a heart for service to start their own ministry or church, to start new ministries in currently existing churches, and to make an impact in the communities they serve.
Simple Online Application
Continue to Work Full Time
One Course at a Time
How does it work?
- Student Cohorts: Students are organized into cohorts of ten or more and go through our program together.
- Weekly Assignments: Students will complete weekly materials and virtually connect with professors and other students.
- Asynchronous Format: Students can log into coursework 24/7 online.
What are the benefits?
- Entirely online. No classroom requirements.
- Federal financial aid available.
- Corporate reimbursement approved.
- No G-MAT required.
Degree at a glance:
- Course length: Four weeks
- Program length: 50 weeks
- Delivery format: 100% online
- Style: Accelerated course style with flexible learning choices
- Total program credit hours: 30
- Credit hours to graduate: 60
- Continuous enrollment: Classes begin every five weeks.
- Apply online.
- Send official transcripts to OKWU.
- Complete FAFSA.
Cost Per Credit
|Registration Fee (one time, non-refundable)||$50|
|Total Resource Fee for Core||$750|
|Total Resource Fee for Emphasis||$750|
|Technology Fee @ $65 per trimester (estimate based on 7 trimesters)||$455|
|Emphasis Tuition (covered by core tuition freeze)||$8,970|