Vision: NOW Campaign Update
Between now and 2030, the NOW Campaign will raise $68 million to invest in the future of OKWU. During the first year of the campaign, over $6 million has been pledged.
The three major priorities are the endowment for student scholarships ($30 million), the expansion of the athletic/fitness space on campus ($20 million), and the campus renaissance ($18 million). Also included is a plan to increase the annual fund from $600,000 to $1 million.
For 2023 and 2024, the following goals will make an immediate impact on current OKWU students:
- $250,000 by December 2023 for added parking, safety lighting, and security cameras
- $500,000 by December 2023 to renovate and modernize one of the older dorms on campus
- $1 million by July 2024 to increase multi-use housing capacity for students
- $3 million by December 2024 to install the first outdoor track in school history and improve the outdoor athletic space
Ways to Make a Difference
If you are ready to make an investment in the future of Oklahoma Wesleyan University and help us secure the future of OKWU for the next 100 years, you can partner with us in several ways:
- Make a one-time gift, either online, over the phone, or by mail.
- Set up a recurring gift through our secure, easy-to-use website.
- Make a campaign pledge to let us know you are joining the team.
- Make OKWU part of your estate planning by talking to your lawyer or speaking with our development team.