The Higher Learning Commission
Oklahoma Wesleyan University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission.
The Higher Learning Commission, 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, IL 60604
The School of Education at Oklahoma Wesleyan University is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE), www.ncate.org.
This accreditation covers bachelor’s degrees (Elementary Education, English Education, Exercise Science, Health/Physical Education, Mathematics Education, Vocal Music Education, Biology Education, and Social Studies Education) at the Bartlesville campus. However, the accreditation does not include individual education courses that the institution offers to P-12 educators for professional development, relicensure, or other purposes.
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
The School of Nursing Bachelors of Science in Nursing degree program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036, (202) 887-6791. The school is a member of the American Association of Colleges of Nursing.
International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education
IACBE is located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA.
The following business degree programs are accredited by the IACBE:
- Master of Business Administration (concentrations in Finance, Human Resource Management, and Marketing)
- Bachelor of Arts in Business
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business
- Bachelor of Science in Financial Economics
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management & Ethics
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Management and Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (concentrations in Finance and Management)
New Degree Programs To Be Submitted to IACBE for Accreditation Review:
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resources
- Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Science in Sports Management
- Master of Science in Strategic Leadership